Monday, March 31, 2008

Our weekend as parents...

We had such a great time with our nieces and nephew this past weekend!  I actually had a few things come up, so Greg was the best uncle ever!  We really enjoyed spending time with them and they were so wonderful to pose for me...

There is something about this picture I just love.  I had a hard time getting Mr. Will to look at the camera vs. reading the book.  I love the size!

And, I had such a hard time choosing a favorite!

Miss Kendall and her fairies...and friends.  



Miss Ashlyn is an incredible gymnast and ballerina.  We had so much fun with this!

This photo is just perfect for her.  She was resting from the posing while I changed my lens, and this is how I found her.  In addition to her dancing and gymnastics, reading is her favorite thing!  

It's my boa...

No comments: