Tuesday, November 11, 2008

For fun: My Husband

Something incredible happened over the weekend...I signed on to my stat counter and I saw the number 5,000! 5,000 visits to my blog! I absolutely love it and feel overjoyed that people come to visit me and see what is new. Photography is something I have always done for myself, so to have others wanting to know what is going on is awesome. And, I just feel really blessed.

I have to send a shout out to my husband because he has been the most incredibly supportive man since I have known him, but especially these past few weeks. My weekends have been filled with photo shoots, and my nights filled with hours of editing. So, for him to still want to know how it is all going and to see pictures...I love it. I know if our roles were reversed...I would be more pushy and want him to come out and play with me. Another reason why I love him so much...walking out our front door with him is always an adventure! I couldn't resist sharing this one from Halloween...so proud!

P.S. Halloween would be his favorite holiday.

1 comment: