Tuesday, June 9, 2009

New Logo, New Blog!

And, now you know what I have been doing these last few days/weeks!  I have wanted to post and apologize for my lack of posting, but the truth is I have been posting!  Just in a new location!  Without further ado, I give to you:  www.saramorrisphotography.com/blog.  I have enjoyed my relationship with blogger for some time now...it opened it's arms and embraced me as I entered the world of blogging, it taught me the basics of html coding, and it gave me immediate access to this crazy world wide web, and to you.  I have loved blogging so much, that I have decided to take a leap forward to a site with larger images, total customization, multiple pages, easy commenting, slideshow/video capabilities...the options are endless!  So, hang in there while I figure it all out, but I think I'm off to a good start!  Also, I am in the process of learning how to bring all of my old blog posts over to the new one, but the old blog will remain! So, update your bookmarks/favorites, spread the word and come and see me!  


With the new studio and the new blog, comes the debut of my new logo!   Ellen at Identity Kitchen has been a creative genius with not only my logo, but new business cards, price sheets, etc.  I love way she has fused it all together, and I will be sure to share the different pieces as they all come in!  She was great to work with.  I gave her a few words...modern, vintage, whimsical and Anthropologie!  My favorite!  We were on the same page right from the start.  Many thanks Ellen!  

So, come visit!  Just click here...

No comments: