Thursday, June 26, 2008

Portrait: Bella Chic!

It has only been a week, but I feel as if it has been ages since I have posted!  It has been quite a crazy time.  I have been working overtime to get the website finalized so I can get all of your proofs to you!  So, slowly but surely!  Thank you so much to the families that came out to Bella Chic last Saturday.  I had such a fun time with you!  And, thank you to Julie for letting me take over her side yard.  I am still working on all of the images, but here are some of my favorites!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Thank you, Sarah, for your beautiful photos and your time! They turned out great, and from the way my kiddos were behaving, I did think that was possible. I've enjoyed viewing your blog, especially your wedding photos. Those are fantastic!

Vanessa, mom of Tate and Pete