Tuesday, July 1, 2008

For Fun...

I just returned to the real world! We had a family reunion in Knoxville, TN up in the Smokey Mountains. It was beautiful, and my cell phone did not work. It was a nice break, but I arrived back to a mountain of emails and voice messages. I guess, in a way, that is a good thing! But, I wanted to share some cute pics from the weekend...I have so many, so that edit won't happen for a little while, but here are a couple!

I think this is one of my favorites. You all know Bella and Lola, frequent blog visitors and my nieces. I think it's true that when they are yours, they are the hardest pictures to get! Although they are not technically mine, it still holds true! This first one is an effort at their holiday card. There is Bella in a great pose, and then there is Lola refusing to be a part of it...and, then you have Fletcher, their cousin, very sad that he may not get to be in their card! This was as far as we made it before the storm came in, so I'm working on ideas to get Lola interested for when we visit them on Martha's Vineyard next week!


And, here is Nixon, Fletcher's sister. She and her brother are the life of any party and it was so fun seeing them running around and creating dances with their cousins, just like I use to do with mine!


Lola...the one I did get!


And, what a perfect way to end the night! The colors were incredible!





1 comment:

Leigh Ann said...

I found your blog through the Blu Domain site that releases the 'just launched' websites. Anyway, I like your site and the photography is excellent. I have had some training in photography schools. Wish i could say, that I've been through San Fran's school. Check out my site and I would love some pointers. www.leighannhasley.blogspot.com or stillmomentsbyleighann.com