Tuesday, July 22, 2008

For Fun: Soulographer

I am so far behind, I don't quite know where to begin.  So, I'll start with what is most on my mind.  I had the absolute pleasure of participating in the Creative Mentoring workshop this past weekend presented by the fabulous Skye Hardwick of Work of Heart Photography.  It was three days of talking photography, looking at images, sharing ideas and so much more!  I found it truly inspiring.  Skye is an icon in Child Portraiture, and I loved seeing her in action and how she approaches all things involved.  We had an incredible shoot with many little ones out in Brownsburg, and I can't wait to share those images later!

I think the best part for me was getting to know 3 fabulous ladies over the course of the weekend.  We clicked instantly, and are hoping to create our own photo retreat together in the near future!  Here is Danielle of Danielle Marie Photography located here in Indy.  We have plans of location scouting together soon!  


And, Carrie Scruggs of Carrie Scruggs Photography in Charlotte, North Carolina.  Althought she is in NC, she is originally from Indy where her parents still reside and we hope to see her again very soon!



And, finally, Lyndsay Lewis from Fort Collins, Co.  We are hoping our photo retreat will take us out her way!



It is so great to have other photographers to go to for help, support and inspiration!  I can't wait to see where this takes us!  Stay tuned for images from the weekend shoots!  

2 comments:

Lyndsey Lewis said...

I love your entry...I'm so excited to have 'new' friends!! :) Although, can't say I'm all that excited about a picture of myself for every one to see! :)

Lyndsey

Anonymous said...

Aw I think Lyndsey looks cute! I can't wait to get together again soon too!