Monday, August 11, 2008

For fun: In action

I had to chuckle the other day when asked where my studio was...In my mind was my answer.  The truth is it's me, my Shootsac, and my SUV overfilled with goodies.  But, I love it that way.  No photo shoot is ever the same, and I get to experience so many different places!  It helps to bring the personalities out of the individuals I am photographing.  I do hope some day to have a fun place for clients to come and see all the cool products and display options available...but, for now this is what it's like...

...and, I couldn't be happier!  Picture a large stack of props and vintage furniture to my right...Greg asked me today why I use such old props...he is concerned our garage is turning into an antique mall!   But, that's what I am all about...vintage and whimsy.  Many thanks to Jessica Limeberry of Lemongrass Photography for this shot of me in action while photographing her little boy.  I can't wait to share the new pic of Jessica and I from the wedding we shot together last Friday!  

No comments: