Saturday, April 4, 2009

Learnfest '09

Just as I am feeling caught up from Thailand, I am off to Atlanta this coming Monday through Thursday to attend an incredible workshop!  Learnfest is a 3 day/3 night program put on by 4 of the country's top children's photographers, as well as a gathering of creative types to meet, share stories, inspire and have fun.  When the workshop went on sale I sat at the computer and hit "refresh" so many times to be sure I was able to sign up and get in it.  So, after much anticipation, I cannot believe it is finally here!  


These past few months have been a great refresher on the business side of things.  I had an incredible time out in Vegas getting caught up with new things in the wedding photography industry, and I can't wait to see what I get out of Learnfest and all things regarding children's photography.  

Sessions are starting to book up fast for May, so get in touch if you would like to get on the calendar!  The leaves will be back soon and it will be time to get shooting!!!  

Have a great week!!!

No comments: