Sunday, May 10, 2009

Wall Display: Mason

I had high hopes of catching up today with my blogging, but it just didn't happen.  Instead, I enjoyed brunch with my family, a much needed nap/rest, cleaning out my home office, and a fantastic dinner with one of my favorite families.  So, I finally was able to see the canvas wall display we created of little Mason last summer.  It is just breathtaking!  It just so happened that while I was there Mason called in via skype to talk with his grandparents.  And, I got to see him on the webcam.  He is getting so big!  I can't believe it was almost a year ago when I took his portrait. 

More to come this week!  I have a wedding and a newborn session to blog.  Plus, I have a HUGE announcement!  If you are a fan of Sara Morris Photography on Facebook you already know.  And, if not, go here to become one.  Plus, I'll be sharing the secret on the blog this week!!!

No comments: