Monday, May 4, 2009

Wedding: Dave & Amber

This past Friday, I joined the fabulous Jessica from Lemongrass Photography to photograph Dave & Amber's special day.  The weather did not cooperate 100%, but Dave & Amber never noticed...they only had eyes for each other!  I was in charge of the boys leading up to the ceremony, and they were a blast to hang out with.  You could feel the friendship throughout the morning and learn about it through the best men toasts.  I drove Dave to meet up with Amber for their "first look" and it brought tears to my eyes!  He was so anxious to see his bride, and the moment their eyes locked I will remember forever! Congratulations to you both, and thank you to you and your friends and family for a perfect day!  





Getting out of the rain!  







No comments: