Tuesday, October 7, 2008

Holiday Cards! 'Tis the season...I can't believe it!

I can't believe it is October! When did that happen! It's the time of year to start thinking of sending holiday wishes. So, I wanted to share some of the holiday cards that I will be offering this season. And...

HOLIDAY CARD MINI SESSIONS

$175 includes:

30 Minute Session
10-15 online proofs
25 5x7 Press Printed Holiday Cards
3 edit/design changes
Gallery of cards to choose from!
{additional sets of 25 cards can be purchased for
$50 & wall/gift prints available at regular prices}

Times are booking up fast!! Session fee required to
reserve date and time.

The deadline for holiday cards is November 22nd!!

If you have already had your photo session, and would like to
have some cards created just shoot me an email!

Here are most of my card designs for 2008...I have a few tri-fold options that are not posted, but available.
Just inquire!













No comments: