Tuesday, October 7, 2008

Sedona Wedding cont.

We just had the absolute pleasure of attending the wedding of two of our favorite people, JJ & Lindsay, in Sedona, Arizona. It was such a beautiful place, and they are 2 of the most creative people I know! It was intimate, loving, fun and completely them. They covered all the details! I am so sad I did not have my camera in hand when the bride and groom jumped into the pool in full wedding garb! I can't wait to see what their photographer captures.

I didn't take too many pics, as I was completely under the weather and having a hard time seeing straight, but I love the ones I did get. In case you didn't know, I am a complete addict of vintage photo boots and so happy to have a new toy!! Check it out...


Some of the details...Lindsay's brother played one of my favorite songs from Juno on the guitar and harmonica! It made me want to get married again and have him perfom!
The one thing I did not get to capture was a shot of Courtney Kaiser of Kaiser Cartel. She sang while the bride walked down the aisle, and it took my breath away! She is an Indianapolis native currently living in Brooklyn and she and her boyfriend/bandmate were so much fun! Definitely check out their tunes! I just downloaded their album and am loving it!

These last two make me smile...



Thank you JJ & Lindsay for an incredible weekend! Greg and I are so happy for both of you!



No comments: