Wednesday, February 25, 2009

Indianapolis Wedding Blog

So, I've been slacking.  I know it, and I am sorry!  I have come down with the dreaded cold that has been a long time coming.  And, I have decided to open my arms and welcome it, as it has stayed away longer than I thought it would.  So, it's here and I hope it moves along quickly!  I've got babies to photograph this weekend!  


I finished my last big shoot day with Blue Cross Blue Shield this past Monday, and I will have pics to post from that.  Just not yet!  The shoot went incredibly well, and I was very happy with how the images turned out.  This was our 4th day shooting as a team, and we were in such a rhythm!  And, the new camera was incredible!!!

So, now I'm lying on the couch hoping to feel better!  In my couch ridden internet haze, I have just signed up to be a part of the Indianapolis Wedding Blog!  Since WPPI, I have had weddings on my brain, and I can't wait to start getting the word out.  I will be listed as one of their recommended vendors, and will have an ad up for a month that will link directly to my site.  So, check it out!  And, here's the small button ad I came up with...still one of my favorite pics!  


No comments: