Monday, February 16, 2009

Life in Vegas...

I have never spent much time in Vegas.  Only been here once before, and we didn't spend much time on the strip.  Well, this time I have come to be part of WPPI, Wedding and Portrait Photographers International.  The largest conference and trade show in the industry.  I am so excited!  Greg and I flew out on Friday, and made a small vacation out of it.  We spent time with friends, had fantastic dinners, stayed up way too late making friends at the craps table, and won big on a slot machine of all things!  It was a fantastic weekend, and a blast spending it with my hubby.  He returned to normal life in Indy last night, as my conference got under way.  I am so excited!  There are quite possibly 12,000 photographers wondering around the MGM!  For the next 3 days I will have the chance to see some of the photographers I idolize teach, hopefully make new photog friends, and attend the incredible trade show...a chance to see new album companies, be introduced to revolutionary software, and come into contact with all things new in the wedding industry.  I can't wait to see what it is all about, and to incorporate it into my business.  Here are a few fun pics so far...



and, a baby leopard we saw at the Mirage...

1 comment:

Lemongrass Photography said...

Vegas!! I am so jealous! I didn't know you were going! How fun. You will have to tell me all the stuff you learn :). Hope you have a great time!