Monday, February 9, 2009

Looking for a pregnant model...

Help!  I have one more day of shooting for my Blue Cross Blue Shield project, and I am looking for a pregnant model to pose for us.  The shoot will take place on Monday, February 23rd at Methodist Hospital from about 5pm - 10pm, but you will not need to be there the whole time. The gig pays $300, and will be a lot of fun!  Woo-hoo!  The purpose is to capture images of a Dr. interacting with many different patients.  The only requirements are that you be pregnant and showing!  If you fit this description and are available, or know someone who does please shoot me an email: saramorrisphoto@gmail.com with a picture of yourself or your friend.  And, to make this deal sweeter...the client will pick who they would like to use as their model.  And, I will take the remainder of the names and select one to win a free maternity shoot!  Because the time is quickly approaching, I have to find someone quickly!  So, to be eligible I need to receive your email by this Thursday at noon.  So, don't delay!  And, please pass along!!  And, because no post is quite complete without an image, here' s one from my last maternity shoot:

No comments: