Sunday, January 18, 2009

For Fun: Straight No Chaser

I have to apologize for my post yesterday!  It was such a hectic day, and the time just got away from me. So, without further a due, I introduce you to Straight No Chaser. They are a fantastic a cappella group formed at Indiana University in 1996, and they are incredible!  I had never heard of them before, but was quickly caught up to speed by my girlfriends who are former IU grads and big fans. They have recently become a Youtube phenomenon, and have signed a record deal and made an appearance on the Today Show.  And, yesterday the current student group performed at my grandmother's retirement home.  It was a gift to my grandmother so she was the belle of the ball!  So, to make up for my incredibly short post yesterday...I have learned how to post video!!!  This is very exciting!  So, check them out...

They sang this song for us, and I have no idea how they keep it all straight!  


And, serenading my Ammy with their incredible song, "A Song for Mama".  Isn't she beautiful!!!



No comments: