Tuesday, January 13, 2009

To the future...

I have so much to catch up on, and I don't even know where to begin! So, I'll start with the things to come. So many exciting changes with Sara Morris Photography I can't wait. I am taking the days of January and February to start rebuilding my brand, as well as getting caught up with my business practices, etc. I have some commercial work I will be doing during this time, but if the blog is low on picture posts that's because I will be busy with attorneys, tax advisors, graphic designers, etc. who will be getting SMP in order! I will be sure to share bits and pieces with you as they come together!

I am in the process of creating a baby plan...not for my personal life, but a series of portrait sessions to mark the first year of one's life...the newborn, the 6 monther, and the one year. I am still putting it all together, but will launch it sometime before Spring. In the meantime, if you are having a newborn before then just get in touch and we can put together a personal collection!
As a rule of thumb, newborn sessions are best done within the first 2 weeks of birth.

I will also be restructuring my pricing. Session fees will remain the same, but I will be implementing new portrait collections that will make ordering your prints fun!

And, I am sure there will be some more surprises along the way! So for now, I am off to finish the final images for the girls at Samson and Delilah!

No comments: