Monday, January 26, 2009

It's coming!!!!!

I can't even tell you how long I have been waiting for this beauty to arrive, and now she's almost here!  My new Canon 5D Mark ii...isn't she pretty!  Canon announced the launch of her last year, and had a release date set for sometime in November I think.  I joined waitlists here locally...#303 on the Robert's list.  And, I have stalked the internet on a regular basis just hoping to be the lone photographer to find the super secret location that actually had one in stock!  Or, even the retailer that said it was backordered, but would still let you order it.  And, then last week it happened!  I found it!  And, yesterday my paypal was processed, and I received an email saying she'll arrive tomorrow!  I am head over heels!!  I have saved penny after penny to get her!  Not only is she pretty, but she has an ISO that goes up to who knows how high that will aid in many more low light situations, which happen to be some of my favorite.  And, wait for it...video!  Yes, that's right, you heard me...video.  I have no idea how this will play into my wedding coverage in the future, but I can't wait to play around with it!  Well, I don't want to jinx it, so I will tell you much more once she arrives!!!



No comments: