Monday, January 12, 2009

Whoa...

It's been way too long!  I have been so blog negligent!  I am so sorry.  The past few weeks have been a whirlwind, and I am finally feeling like my feet are starting to land on the ground.  But, not for too long!  I have so much to write about...Christmas (especially what Santa brought), a trip to Turks & Caicos, a shoot with Blue Cross Blue Shield, NYE, and all of the things in between!  So, because I have been in a blog timeout, I pledge to blog at least once a day for the next week.  And, if you catch me missing a day (which will surely not happen) the first person to leave a comment calling me out gets a free photo session.  So, be on the lookout between now and next Tuesday!  Goodnight for now!  I will see you tomorrow...and, a quick pic from our trip...it was hard to come back to the cold!!!


No comments: