Wednesday, March 4, 2009

Favorite Image...

During this home stretch to get us out of Winter, I have been working on a few special projects for Sara Morris Photography.  And, today I was asked what my favorite image that I have taken thus far is.  It didn't even take me a second to know which one it was.  I'm not sure exactly why...maybe because it's from the early days of SMP, or maybe it's because my memory of taking this is so strong in my mind.  But, I think this image says so much about who I am as a photographer...I love adventure, I'm willing to do anything, and I love the good light.  Plus, I'm not ashamed to put your new, precious cargo in a suitcase!  Looking back on it, I would have done many things differently...maybe a diaper cover, maybe a different hand motion.  But, there's always room for improvement.  Honestly, I love it so much I'm tempted to blow it up, print it on canvas and hang it in my office as a reminder of what it feels like to snap your favorite image...

No comments: