Saturday, March 14, 2009

Thailand!

Life somehow got in the way before we left, and I didn't have time to post.  So, we are now officially in Thailand!  I came here many years ago with one of my best friends, and we traveled to the island of Ko Phangan with many plans of traveling all over the beautiful country, yet somehow we never left the island.  I have wanted to come back for many years, and it finally worked out to be the best time for Greg and I to make the trek.  So, we have arrived in Bangkok and are at the end of day 1.  I'll write more later as Greg is urging me to get ready so we won't be late to a Thai boxing match tonight.  We are exactly 12 hours different from Indy.  So, as we are getting ready to head out, most of you are probably just getting up.  Talk soon!!!  

1 comment:

Unknown said...

Please bring me back this statue!!!!!