Monday, March 2, 2009

Portrait: Gregory | Indianapolis Children's Photographer

I am so thrilled to introduce Mr. Gregory Robert to the blog.  I am thinking this will be the first of many times he appears on here.  His parents are some of my favorite people, and Greg and I traveled down to Nashville, TN over the weekend to take his portrait.  He is just 10 weeks now, and a complete angel.   Plus, according to my Greg, he is his namesake.  {He chooses to ignore that Gregory is the little guys mommy's maiden name}  We had fun just watching him, feeding him bottles, and watching my Greg and Gregory's father try and dress him was the highlight of my weekend.   Gregory's mommy and I quickly excused ourselves off to a party and let the men figure it out.  So, without further ado, Mr. Gregory Robert...





And, SUPER CUTIE!!!

1 comment:

Julie Stephens said...

The vintage-toned ones are too cute! I love how warm and fuzzy they feel!