Sunday, March 29, 2009

Thailand...missing you already!

Well, I must say, I am quite behind in blogging.  However, I am thrilled that I was able to blog a little bit along the way.  I debated to take my computer or not on the trip, and am happy I made the decision to.  Once we got to Koh Phangan we settled in to some incredible relaxing time, so I did put the blogging on hold for the remainder of the trip.  But, I am home and hope to be back to normal this week!  I have lots of pictures to sort through, and will get some more up here during the next few days.  My timing is entirely off right now, and I seem to be constantly exhausted.  I'm ready to snap out of that!  


We had an amazing journey in Thailand, and I had a really hard time leaving.  A friend asked me on Friday what I missed most while I was away, and I really couldn't think of anything other than my family and friends.  Thailand is such an easy place to travel around...the food is fantastic, the people so friendly, and the scenery is breathtaking.  We started off the trip in the bustling streets of Bangkok, headed up to the lush mountains in Chiang Mai and topped it all off with a full 7 days of R&R on Koh Phangan, one of my most favorite places on Earth!  

I start a 3 day seminar tomorrow, but I should get it together enough to get some more pictures up here over the next few days.  Thanks for your patience!!  Off to bed and it's still light out!  

No comments: